Thursday, October 9, 2008

Questionable content?

It seems that someone has been flagging a few of my blogs to contain questionable content. How about this, to whom it may concern. Instead of flagging my blog leave a comment citing what you believe to be questionable. To the best of my knowledge i represent all figures accurately. 

Just in case someone thinks they are going to pull a fast one, i have paper evidence to back up all my claims. That being simple strait forward energy bills from my electric supplier and previous years oil bills for base line determination.

I have another blog which was flagged for no known reason. That blog deals with the thermal gradient of ground (which has huge potential in terms of heat pump modification to save energy).

If you don't like this information you are part of the problem. In that case leave a comment and have a good day.